Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult this website.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site but refer to resources outside the domain of the Owner.
The data controller of personal data is Spazio Contract S.r.l. based in 20832 Desio (MB), Via Milano 24 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent of the interested party, fulfillment of a contract of which the interested party is a party / execution of pre-contractual measures activated at the request of the interested party as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that, depending on the data processing carried out on the site, will be applicable.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site are based in Italy, and are managed at the headquarters of the Data Controller by authorized internal staff of the Data Controller. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes:
– the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources,
– the time of the request;
– the method used to submit the request to the server;
– the size of the file obtained in response;
– the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server;
– and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site, for statistical purposes,
– to improve navigation and site content.
Data communicated by the user
1) The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as,
2) filling in and submitting the forms on the site,
involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, as well as all personal data included in the communications necessary to respond to any requests or perform the service / provision requested.